Wednesday, February 07, 2007

#7 - What'd you say?

Well, one week down, and I made all of the deadlines. But there is a LONG way to go, I know. I took this with my phone. I tried to make a odd look, but also one not too unimaginable me making. I'm not sure if I ever make this face to this extreme, but sometimes I feel that I do. Most of the time it involves Emrys or Miguel writing checks again, I feel. The light above is way too harsh for what I wanted, but it was a spur of the moment type of thing. I did play with the contrast balance a little to make it look better. I don't think it's half bad considering I couldn't see what I was doing when I took it.

I know I already did a self-portrait (kinda). But one of the benefits of this project is to see how you may have changed throughout the year. And I just got my haircut and beard trimmed today and thought I should have it documented. Not that you can really tell in the picture anyway.

1 comment:

Jennwynn said...

I'd say that, yes, I've seen a version of this look.

The lighting gives you lots of interesting shadows, and no, can't really tell exactly how shorn you are... ;)