Friday, February 02, 2007

#2 - To my right...

This is what I see to the right of my monitor every day at work. I kind of took this idea from Jenn. I guess that's why we are all doing it so that we can "inspire" each other.

In the picture:
  • Several photos of Conner including my favorite when he was about three.
  • My Star Wars M&M characters that Conner begs me to let him play with.
  • My mini-bat that I use to threaten people at work with. Very effective.
  • A handmade Valentine's card from Conner last year.
  • A favorite picture I took of Vaska and Dallas at an SCA event several years ago.
  • My blue Bawls bottle.
  • A candy tin for Jones Soda Co. carbonated candy. Yum.
  • And my K-State cup that I drink my iced tea from every day.
I'm a pack-rat and I like personalizing my space. So this is what I look at during the day when I feel a need to de-stress.

1 comment:

Jennwynn said...

:oD I missed the Bawls bottle until just now.

I had a collection of these on my desk for awhile (down to the one special one now).

I love that they are so tactile (and, of course the double entendre).

~wynn