Monday, February 26, 2007

#26 - 4/26

This is the "other" side of my computer that I look at most of the day at work. The main thing is my clock. Several years ago when things started going to shit, I would concentrate on work and try to get through the day. For about a week, I'd look at my clock to see what time it is and about every day it said 4:26. Unconsciously was looking at my clock at the exact same time every day. I thought it was an omen or good luck or something. Then it dawned on my that 4/26 is my birthday. So, every time I looked at my clock, or I knew that it was 4:26, I'd make a wish. They never came true, but I still do it out of habit. Maybe one day it will.

Psst.... you can't tell, but the time on the clock says 4:26. I did that on purpose. But it didn't show up. So now I suck. Damnit!

No comments: