Tuesday, February 06, 2007

#6 - Fish Cancer

Well, we welcomed our newest additions to the house. Con and I went out and got him the fish I promised him. I didn't know how these would turn out. I tried a few different things, and nothing spectacular, but this was one of the best ones. I thought the detail on the scales with the light flicking off them was pretty cool. At first I didn't use a flash in fear it'd reflect back into the camera but I couldn't get a good shot without it. To my surprise, the flash worked. The fish are still freaked out about the move so I probably pissed them off more by shooting a flash at them while they were trying to adapt. Probably have some sort of fish cancer now.

1 comment:

Jennwynn said...

Nice fish photo. I think they're harder to capture than some other things--stuff between you and them, and they're faster moving. (My cat gave me fits because she wouldn't hold still!)

And OK, I admit it, I spent a full 30 seconds looking for some sort of growth on one of the fish because of the title of the post. ;-)

~wynn